Sous Vide: Help for the Busy Cook: Harness the Power of Sous Vide to Create Great Meals Around Your Busy Schedule (Cooking Sous Vide)
Do you take pride in cooking great food for yourself, your family, and friends?
Are you an extremely busy individual that is on the go all day long?
If you nodded your head “Yes” then this book was written for you!
Sous vide has many benefits for people who are busy during the day. Once you understand how to take advantage of these benefits you can get great meals on the table while working around your schedule.
- Sous Vide: Help for the Busy Cook
Using the techniques presented in this book and more than 100 recipes, along with a little planning, and even the busiest person can create great meals.
- Explore the three stages of sous vide cooking and how they can be integrated into your hectic schedule
- Get more than 100 recipes written specifically to fit around your busy lifestyle
- Learn how the wide margin of doneness can be used to counteract meetings and errands that run late
- Five different recipe types are presented that range from a couple of hours to a couple of days, perfect for any schedule
- Master the cook, chill, and hold process so you can always have great food on the table in a flash
- Over 400 sous vide time and temperature combinations across 175 cuts of meat and types of fish and vegetables
- The basics of sous vide safety that are critical to know
- Our Cooking By Thickness charts showing exactly how long a certain type of meat has to be cooked
If you want to serve your family great meals, even on your busiest days, then this book is for you!
This post contains affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases.