OXO On Conical Burr Coffee Grinder with Integrated Scale
A truly perfect brew starts with ground coffee, but it takes the right grinder to help coffee beans unlock their full flavor potential. The OXO On Conical Burr Coffee Grinder’s intelligent, built-in scale precisely measures coffee as you grind. Choose from 3 grinding modes: cup mode using pre-set ratio of 8 grams per cup, grams mode to grind the exact amount of grams you like, or manual mode to grind by time. The Grinder’s high torque/low-speed DC motor helps keep beans from overheating while grinding; the conical burrs create a consistent and uniform grind for optimal flavor extraction. Whether you like strong or mild, espresso or drip, French Press or pour-over, the OXO Conical Burr Coffee Grinder helps you get the grounds you need to make your perfect cup. NOTE: PRODUCT IS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH 110V OUTLETS
- OXO On Conical Burr Grinder built-in scale measures grounds by weight instead of time, eliminating the need for a separate scale; automatic shutoff ensures a precise amount of ground coffee every time
- Durable, 40 mm stainless steel conical burrs create uniform grounds for up to 38 settings — from fine for espresso to coarse for French press or cold brew
- High torque/low speed motor won’t overheat beans, preserving flavor and generating minimal static for less mess. Built-in overheating detection protects motor for long life
- Use the single dial to switch between Cups Mode, Grams Mode or Manual Mode. In Cups mode, you grind based on the number of cups of coffee you would like to brew.
- No-bean detector won’t let you grind if the hopper is empty
- Hopper holds 16 oz of coffee beans and features a “trap door” to hold beans in when hopper is removed. Grounds keeper holds up to 125 grams — enough ground coffee to brew 12 cups.
This post contains affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases.