Bodum Chambord 3 Cup Shatterproof French Press Coffeemaker, 0.35 l, 12-Ounce
The CHAMBORD Coffeemaker is the Original French Press. When Bodum took over a small clarinet factory in Normandy in 1982, it was not because of the fine orchestra clarinets they were producing but because of a relatively unknown coffee maker called the Chambord which they produced as well. The reason the French press coffeemaker has become one of the most popular coffeemakers in the world is pure and simple- taste. The materials are completely taste-free so nothing comes between your ground coffee beans. This is exactly the reason why coffee tasters use this method to determine the quality of coffee beans. The 3-part stainless steel plunger has a fine mesh filter, which allows for a premium extraction of your coffee’s aromatic oils and subtle flavors. A mesh filter allows this flavor to be delivered direct to your cup and not absorbed by a paper filter. Plus, no paper filter means no waste! The patented safety lid prevents the splashing of liquids while pressing. Simplicity works best and is the reason why the Chambord’s design has not changed a bit from its original drawing. This 3-cup model (0.35 l, 12 oz.) features a BPA-free, SAN plastic carafe which is shatter-resistant. Also available in 4 cup (0.6 l, 17 oz.), 8 cup (1.0, 34 oz.) and 12 cup (1.5 l, 51 oz.) size models.
- 3-Cup French Press Coffeemaker allows you to brew flavorful coffee in 4 minutes
- Shatter resistant, BPA-free, SAN plastic carafe
- 3-Part stainless steel mesh filter is included which allows for a premium extraction of your coffee’s aromatic oils and subtle flavors
- No paper filters required, means more flavor without any waste
- Patented safety lid prevents splashing of liquids while pressing