Garcima 13 1/2-inch Pata Negra Restaurant Grade Paella Pan, 34cm
Serves 2 to 4 people. This 13 1/2″ (34 cm) pata negra paella pan is great for beginning paella cooks and fits well over most large standard burners. It also fits in the oven and can be used on all types of grills. Pata Negra is a professional quality paella pan made from an extra-thick and heavy-duty grade of carbon steel. It’s a good choice for restaurant kitchens, or for home cooks who expect to give their pan a good workout. As with any carbon steel pans, these pans requires a bit of care: you must dry the pan right after washing it and then rub the inside with a little vegetable oil to prevent rusting. If the pan does ever rust, a few passes with steel wool takes it right off. The pan comes with an informative pamphlet with each pan, which contains two recipes, our tips for perfect paella and care instructions.
- Professional grade carbon steel is extra thick and durable and conducts heat well; Requires a bit of maintenance after washing. Ideal for serving 2 to 4 people
- Can be used on a gas or charcoal grill, on the stovetop, or in the oven
- Smooth surface. Does not have dimples (as shown in photo).
- Informative pamphlet with each pan, which contains two recipes and tips for perfect paella
- Authentic paella pan; Made in Spain
This post contains affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases.