Garcima 20-Inch Stainless Steel Paella Pan, 50cm
Serves 6 to 10 people. This size fits over two standard burners. Made from high-quality 18/8 stainless steel, the pan is sturdy and rigid, with the classic dimpled bottom and gold handles. Be aware that the pan is made of a thin, single ply metal, so it is not meant for high heat sauteing but rather for cooking rice dishes; it will overheat if left over a direct flame without food in it. It’s maintenance free, with no seasoning or special cleaning required. And it makes wonderful paella. It’s a great choice for people who like to keep their pans on display. Hang one of these magnificent shining pans from your pot rack and it will be the centerpiece of your kitchen. It also makes a singular and memorable gift
- Authentic paella pan. made in spain.
- Stainless steel pan with gold handles that is attractive and perfect for gifts
- Durable pan safe for stovetop, oven or grill
- Ideal for serving 6 to 10 people.
- The pan comes with an informative pamphlet that contains two recipes, tips for perfect paella, and care instructions.
This post contains affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases.