Garcima 22-Inch Enameled Steel Paella Pan
22-Inch Enameled Steel Paella Pan (55 cm), Serves 7 to 12 people, depending on how thin or thick your layer of rice is (thinner is preferable but gives fewer servings). This pan fits over a 23-inch Weber kettle grill. A stovetop with four closely-spaced burners can usually accommodate it nicely as well, but you’ll need to rotate the pan during cooking. It is too large for the oven. Enameled pans offer convenience and value, and they make delicious paella. Made of steel, they’re coated with a black and white speckled enamel, so rusting will not be an issue. The enamel also makes them a bit easier to clean, even if you’ve managed to get a good layer of socarrat (caramelized rice on the bottom of the pan).PAN DIMENSIONS Bottom Diameter 19-inch, Top Diameter 21.5-inch, Diameter w/ handles26.5-inch, Depth (outside) 2-inch.
- Authentic paella pan. Made in Spain.
- Requires no special maintenance. Easy to clean and will not rust.
- Safe for use on the stovetop, in the oven, or on a grill.
- Ideal for serving 7 to 12 people.
- The pan comes with an informative pamphlet that contains two recipes, tips for perfect paella, and care instructions.
This post contains affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases.