Garcima 32-Inch Carbon Steel Paella Pan, 80cm
Serves 20 to 40 people. This 32-inch (80 cm) pan is made of carbon steel (aka polished steel, or acero Pulido), which is ideal for paella since it conducts heat quickly and evenly. The pan is thin but quite rigid and durable, with a hammered dimpled bottom. Go with either the model L60 or G600 paella burner for cooking, or try it over a fire pit. Carbon steel is the traditional material for paella, and some paella devotees feel that it enhances flavor. As with any carbon steel pan, it requires some care: you must dry the pan right after washing it and then rub the inside with a little vegetable oil to prevent rusting. If the pan does rust, a few passes with steel wool takes it right off. Comes with an informative pamphlet with two detailed recipes, tips for perfect paella, and pan care instructions.
- Authentic paella pan. Made in Spain.
- Carbon steel is durable and conducts heat well. Requires a bit of maintenance after washing.
- Use with charcoal or gas grills, over wood fire, or with a specialized paella burner.
- Ideal for serving 20 to 40 people.
- Includes informative pamphlet with two recipes, tips for perfect paella, and care instructions.
This post contains affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases.