Garcima 32-Inch Enameled Steel Paella Pan, 80cm
Serves 20 to 40 people. This 32-inch (80 cm) paella pan is made of enamel-coated steel, which offers convenience and value, and also makes fantastic paella. Its carbon steel base provides great heat conduction, and the black and white speckled enamel finish protects the pan to prevent rusting. The enamel also makes it a bit easier to clean, even if you’ve managed to get a good layer of socarrat (caramelized rice on the bottom of the pan). Go with either the model L60 or G600 paella burner for cooking, or cook over a grill or fire pit. PAN DIMENSIONS: Top diameter is 32″ (including handles it is 39 1/4″); bottom diameter is 28 3/4″; Depth is 3″. Comes with an informative pamphlet with two recipes, tips for perfect paella, and care instructions.
- Authentic paella pan. Made in Spain.
- Requires no special maintenance. Easy to clean and will not rust.
- Safe for use on any heat source.
- Ideal for serving 20 to 40 people.
- Includes an informative pamphlet that contains two recipes, tips for perfect paella, and care instructions.
This post contains affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases.