Garcima L-70 Professional Paellero Gas Burner
This is exactly what you want and need if you’re cooking outdoors in a very large paella pan. But since the rings are controlled independently, you can use smaller pans as well. And it’s not just for paella — the burner can serve as an outdoor stovetop for cooking any dish, from frying up sausages to sautéing vegetables. This L70 propane paella burner is perfectly fitted to a 36 inch paella pan. The burner rings are flat and the flame holes are on the side of the ring, with a double row of flames on the innermost ring. The diameters of the rings, measured from where the flames appear, are as follows: 6″, 12″, 19 1/2″, and 27 1/2″. The flame on the inner two rings is controlled by the same knob. The middle and outside rings have their own control knob. Total BTU output is 115,260. This burner offers maximum control and flexibility when you are cooking outdoors, supplying even heat under the entire pan, so you can relax and enjoy the cooking. Great for making paella, camping, outdoor kitchens and brewing beer. Connects to a propane tank with a standard regulator and hose (not included). The burner is made in Spain and has CE certification.
- Fits 36 inch paella pans and smaller.
- Four concentric rings of flame, with 3 knobs that independently control the flame.
- Outer ring is 27 1/2″ diameter. middle is 19 1/2″, inner rings are 6 and 12″ with double row of flame.
- Great for making paella, camping, outdoor kitchens and brewing beer.
- Made in Spain; CE certified; For use with propane tank.
This post contains affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases.