Whether you like your wings baked, fried, grilled, smoked, or cooked in a slow cooker we’ve gathered some amazing chicken wing recipes from across the internet.
ThermoPro Wireless Digital Cooking Thermometer with Dual Probe
Amazon.com Price: $52.99 (as of 05:57 EST- More info) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
A perfectly cooked meal requires a perfect temperature reading. Whether cooking from the family cookbook or merely trying something new, getting that accurate and exact temperature will always get you the best results.
With a mobile receiver, this ThermoPro digital cooking thermometer will keep you updated on the temperature of your meal, feel free to mingle, do chores or watch TV without ever having to get up and go outside to check on your food! With a 300 foot range, this is a perfect digital thermometer for the smoker.
Equipped with dual-probe technology, you have the option of using two meat probes for reading the internal temperature of two types of meat or whatever you’ve stuck in the smoker or oven.
You can even buy a nice little case for it.
Digital Thermometer Features
- Wireless digital meat thermometer with dual probe monitors food and/or oven/grill/smoker temps up to 300 feet away, enabling you to enjoy your company without continuously excusing yourself.
- No synch required, say goodbye to the tedious setup steps; Large LCD displays both food and oven temps and timer for the most intuitive experience; Back-lit for use in low light condition.
- BBQ thermometer with preset temperatures for nine types of meat and their various doneness levels recommended by USDA; All of the preset temps can be reset to your desired tastes.
- Grilling thermometer with food-grade stainless steel probe with step-down tip design to get temperature more precisely and quickly; Probe wires are rated for 716°F.
- Lifetime Sensor Probe Warranty - Although the sensor probe is rigidly produced, after a long-time period of use, a few units could experience incorrect temperature readings problem caused by careless or improper use. We will provide you a brand-new sensor probe, free of charge!
2. Simple setup, ready to use right of the box
3. Programmed with preset USDA approved temperatures for different types of meat (Ground Beef, Ground Poultry, Beef, Veal, Chicken, Pork, Poultry, Lamb, and Fish)
4. Programmed with preset USDA approved doneness levels for different types of meat (Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well and Well Done)
5. Set your own temperature settings manually
6. Fahrenheit and Celsius readings
7. Countdown and count up timer
8. Receiver pullout counter top stand; Receiver belt clip
9. The transmitter has wire to either hook on oven door or use as a stand
10. Timer and temperature settings are saved when the unit is powered off
Temperature Range: 32°F to 572°F (0°C to 300°C)
Temperature Accuracy: ±1.8°F (±1°C)
Probe Length: 6.5" food grade stainless steel probe
Cable Length: 40" stainless steel mesh cable
Remote Range: Up to 300 feet
Certifications: FCC certified, CE certified, ROHS, FDA approved probe
Uses: BBQ, Oven, Smoker, Grill, Meat, Food
1 x Digital Thermometer Receiver
1 x Digital Thermometer Transmitter
2 x Temperature Probe
4 x AAA batteries
2 x Oven Mitts
1 x Manual
This post contains affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.