OXO Good Grips Silicone Flexible Tongs
The OXO Good Grips Silicone Flexible Tongs combine the strength of stainless steel with the advantages of silicone. The silicone outer layer, which is heat resistant to 600 degrees Fahrenheit and safe for non-stick cookware, is bonded to a flexible stainless steel core for stability and ease of use. The Tongs have a flat head shape with thin, flexible edges that glide easily beneath foods and are perfect for flipping fragile foods while keeping them intact. Use the Silicone Flexible Tongs to lift delicate foods such as fish, asparagus and scallops, or to cook chicken breasts and steaks. The straight front edge is also great for deglazing and scraping the bottom of pans. The Tongs are approximately 12 long and have soft, non-slip handles and comfortable thumb rests. Lock the Tongs closed for convenient storage
- Perfect for preparing delicate foods like fish, asparagus and scallops; Heat resistant to 600°F and safe for non-stick cookware
- Flat head shape with thin, flexible edges easily glides beneath foods; Soft, non-slip handles and comfortable thumb rests
- Straight front edge is ideal for deglazing and scraping bottom of pans; Lock closed for convenient storage
- Perforated head ideal for straining juices and oils from foods; Dishwasher safe
- Rounded head great for scooping and holding foods
This post contains affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases.