OXO Good Grips Silicone Pastry Brush
Happy with your Pastry Brush but unhappy with how it retains odors and clumps when you clean it? Try the OXO Good Grips Silicone Pastry Brush, which works like a natural bristle brush but with the added conveniences of heat resistance, odor resistance and cleanability. Multiple layers of silicone bristles tackle all tasks. Gaps in the center bristles hold liquid as you transfer from bowl to pastry surface, and tapered outer bristles let you brush delicate pastry with ease. The silicone bristles are heat resistant to 600°F so you can spread butter in a hot pan, and the angled Brush head keeps bristles off the countertop. Cleanup is easy in the dishwasher, and these bristles won’t clump, frizz or retain odors.
- Features a unique bristle design and will not retain odors, nor clump during cleaning
- Multiple layers of silicone bristles feature gaps in center to hold liquids better as they are transferred from bowl to food
- Tapered outer bristles allow for brushing delicate pastries with ease
- Silicone bristles are heat resistant to 600 degrees F; angled brush head keeps bristles off the countertop
- A soft comfortable grip makes it a joy to baste; safe and easy to clean in the dishwasher
This post contains affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases.