Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor
The new work bowl is 14% larger, but the Mini-Prep Plus is still perfect for smaller chopping and grinding jobs (a few garlic cloves or cinnamon sticks). It boasts all the quality and features of a full-size processor, including Cuisinart’s exclusive auto-reversing SmartPower blade, easy-to-use touchpad controls that wipe clean, and the clear bowl that now holds almost 24 ounces. Removable parts are dishwasher safe. Small enough to leave on the counter, easy to store. Comes with a spatula, instruction book and 9 recipes. Imported. 18 month limited warranty. 3 cup capacity. 6″ x 7″ x 9″. Model: DLC-2A.
• The simple chop/grind touchpad control and auto-reversing SmartPower Blade offers powerful processing options at the touch of a button – a Cuisinart exclusive
• 3-cup work bowl is easy to clean
• Touchpad controls make cleanup a snap
• The “grind” control processes hard foods like nuts, seeds and spices
• The “chop” control chops or minces soft foods like onions, garlic and herbs
• Hidden cord storage feature keeps countertop neat
• Rinse the work bowl, cover and blade immediately after each use.
• The work bowl, cover, spatula and blade are dishwasher safe.
• They may also be washed by hand in warm soapy water.
• Wipe the motor base clean with a clean damp cloth or sponge and dry.
This post contains affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases.