KitchenAid KICA0WH Ice Cream Maker Attachment
Convert any KitchenAid stand mixer into an ice cream maker with this unique attachment. Simply store the unique freeze bowl in the freezer for a minimum of 15 hours, then make up to 2 quarts of frozen desserts in 20-30 minutes. The Ice Cream Maker Attachment produces a variety of frozen desserts, as well as fresh, pure soft-consistency ice cream.
- For use with KitchenAid stand mixers; includes freeze bowl, dasher, bowl adapter, and drive assembly
- Creates up to 2 quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, or sorbet in about 25 minutes
- Powered by stand mixer; pour in batter and dasher and freeze bowl do the work
- Dishwasher-safe dasher, drive assembly, and adapter ring; handwash freeze bowl
- Measures 10-8/9 by 10-2/7 by 10-2/7 inches; 1-year hassle-free replacement warranty
This post contains affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases.