Le Creuset Enameled Cast-Iron 2-Quart Moroccan Tagine, Cherry
For centuries, North Africa has had access to a myriad of wonderful spices to complement the region’s diverse selection of seafood and meats. The traditional method of cooking in North Africa–the Tagine–has been used for centuries to slow cook with these spices. Precious little water is needed to keep foods moist, and the unique design of the Tagine lid locks in the combination of flavors. The base in this model, made of cast iron, works with any heat source: gas, electric radiant or solid plates, ceramic, halogen, induction, and Aga-Rayburn-type stoves. The tall, inverted cone shape keeps the top far from the heat source and from absorbing the heat, and thus stays cool to the touch. Le Creuset has also included many wonderful North African recipes for the Tagine, including soups, main dishes, salads, and desserts. Create a truly traditional North African feast with this amazing kitchen supplement. –Teresa Simanton
- 2-quart Moroccan Tagine made of enameled cast iron and colorful stoneware
- Cone-shaped lid forms an excellent seal to keep moisture and heat inside
- Generous rim allows for a secure grip during transport
- Hand washing recommended; oven- and broiler-safe up to 500 degrees F
- Measures 12-4/5 by 12-4/5 by 11-2/5 inches; limited lifetime warranty
This post contains affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases.