Weber Rapid Fire Chimney Starter
Weber’s chimney starter makes starting your charcoal grill a snap. Using a chimney starter is an easy way to get a charcoal grill ready in minutes. It’s also a great way to use less charcoal.
For more ideas on how to use your new chimney check out Umami’s Grilling section.
To use Weber’s chimney starter load up our extra-large canister full of coals, light up a fire starter or crinkled up newspaper, and set the canister over the flame. In a matter of minutes, the coals will be red hot.
- Chimney starter system lights charcoal quickly and evenly
- Made from aluminized steel with a stay-cool thermoplastic handle
- Holds enough briquettes for a 22-1/2-inch kettle grill
- Cone bottom ensures a fast start; eliminates the need for lighter fluid
- Measures 7-1/2 by 7-1/2 by 12 inches