Weber’s chimney starter makes starting your charcoal a snap. It also cuts down the amount of time it takes for the coals to get ready. Just load up our extra large cannister full of coals, light up a fire starter or crinkled up newspaper, and set the canister over the flame. In a matter of minutes, the coals will be red hot. Whoever thought it could be so easy?
- Chimney starter system lights charcoal quickly and evenly
- Made from aluminized steel with a stay-cool thermoplastic handle
- Holds enough briquettes for a 22-1/2-inch kettle grill
- Cone bottom ensures a fast start; eliminates need for lighter fluid
- Measures 7-1/2 by 7-1/2 by 12 inches
Check out Umami’s Grilling section for more recipes and tips.