Instant Pots have completely taken over the world of cooking. Everywhere you turn someone has a new recipe that you absolutely gotta to try or is talking about how it saved their life. To help bring some sense to this craze we’ve put together a completely uncomprehensive guide of things you should never, ever make in your Instant Pot.
Sous Vide Container with Lid
Amazon.com Price: $29.99 (as of 06:59 EST- More info) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
This sous vide container with lid is a must have for the person who loves cooking sous vide.
The flexible silicone lid makes it easy to add and remove whatever you’re cooking and helps to reduce evaporation. This lid fits snugly around the container’s corners, so there’s no need for clamps.
The container and lid are compatible with all Anova models, Joule, Wancle, Instant Pot, and Chefman models. Having a flexible lid also makes it easy to add or remove water making this one of the best sous vide cooking containers on the market.
Try it with a few of our favorite sous vide recipes including:
This sous vide container bundle includes:
- A 12-quart sous vide container with a silicone lid.
- The lid includes a cutout at the corner for your sous vide cooker.
- The lid is compatible with Anova 800W 900W 1000W, Anova Nano, Anova AN500-US00, Joule, Wanacle, and Instant Pot sous vide cookers.
- The lid minimizes water evaporation, letting you cook sous vide over long periods of time without having to refill water.
- Flexible Lid - The silicone lid is flexible making it easy to refill or remove food or water.
- The lid fits the container snugly and can be used to clamp the sealed bags to stop them from swimming in the bath, no additional clamps required.
- The container is made of strong plastic with good heat insulation, NSF approved for your food safety. Only the container in which water is filled and heated is NSF approved. The lid is not NSF approved but is food safe.
Container with lid, Container with lid and rack, Container with lid and rack and sleeve
This post contains affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.