Lavender No-Churn Ice Cream
Savor the last days of summer with this aromatic, field-fresh lavender no-churn ice cream recipe.
Read more about making No-Churn Ice Creams in No-Churn Ice Cream: The Flavor of Fleeting Summer Days.
Lavender No-Churn Ice CreamPrint Pin Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours
Total Time: 4 hours 10 minutes
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 drops each of red and blue food coloring, (optional)
- 3 tablespoons lavender extract
- With a high-speed blender, whip the cream, food coloring (optional) and lavender extract until stiff peaks form. Gently fold in sweetened condensed milk with a spatula.
- Spoon into a container, cover and freeze for a minimum of four hours.
- Garnish with dried lavender buds or fresh lavender from the garden.
Like this recipe?Follow us @umami_site