Rose White Chocolate Truffle Swirl No-Churn Ice Cream
With roses, cream, and white chocolate truffles this elegant no-churn ice cream recipe takes you right back to Grandma’s rose garden.
Read more about no-churn ice cream in No-Churn Ice Cream: The Flavor of Fleeting Summer Days.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 drops red food coloring
- 3 tablespoons rose extract
White Chocolate Truffle Swirl
- 4 ounces white chocolate chips
- 2 ounces heavy whipping cream
- Prepare the white chocolate truffle swirl by combining white chocolate chips and cream in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until just melted (about 30 seconds); stir until smooth and set aside to cool.
- For the ice cream, whip the heavy cream, food coloring (optional) and rose extract with a high-speed blender until stiff peaks form. Gently fold in sweetened condensed milk with a spatula.
- Spoon into a container. Drizzle the white chocolate mixture on top, cover and freeze for a minimum of four hours.
- Just before serving, use a spoon to break up the white chocolate into small, bite size pieces.
- Garnish with dried, food-grade rose petals for additional elegance.