Smoked Salmon BLT
Smoked salmon BLTs are a delicious way to use smoked salmon and step up your BLTs.
The reason smoked salmon BLTs are so good is the rich smokiness from the salmon knows how to compliment the bacon and the pumpernickel, while the creme fraiche and tomato keep everything nice and moist.
If you’re making your own smoked salmon try our Hot Smoked Salmon recipe.
- 1/2 lb smoked salmon
- 4 slices pumpernickel bread
- 4 - 6 slices of bacon
- 4 to 6 leaves of romaine lettuce
- 4 slices of tomato
- creme fraiche
- Toast the pumpernickel. Spread some creme fraiche on the toasted pumpernickel and place the smoked salmon on top.
- Add a couple of leaves of romaine lettuce, some tomato slices, and a slice or two bacon on the top.
- Cut the sandwiches in half, serve, and enjoy.