Smoked Salmon Canapes with Cream Cheese and Raspberry Fruit Spread
Smoked salmon canapés are a delicious appetizer that is easy to make. The flavors in the smoked salmon compliment the sweetness in the raspberry fruit spread and the crisp rye flavor in the crackers.
If you’re making your own smoked salmon try Umami’s Hot Smoked Salmon recipe.
Smoked Salmon Canapes with Cream Cheese and Raspberry Fruit SpreadPrint Pin Recipe
- 1/2 lb smoked salmon
- 1 box rye crisp crackers
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 jar raspberry fruit spread
- Break the rye crisp crackers into thirds. The canapés should end up as bite-sized appetizers, so use that as a guide.
- Spread cream cheese on the crackers, then add a small dollop of raspberry fruit spread.
- Top the crackers off with a piece of smoked salmon.
- Serve the canapés on a platter.