Cheesy Hash Brown and Ham Sandwich
Cheesy hash brown sandwiches are a delicious breakfast sandwich. All you need is some cheesy hash browns, an English muffin, some ham, and if you like to gild the lily a slice of cheese.
Any cheesy hash brown recipe will work for this sandwich, but we recommend our Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole for this and all your cheesy hash brown needs.
This is one of those recipes that works for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. It’s also a good reason to make a pan of cheesy hash browns for one or two people knowing they’re all going to get used up.
Get More Umami
Sign up to get our best recipes, cooking tips, & stories delivered to your inbox!
If you’re serving these sandwiches for breakfast serve them with some Hawiaan POG Juice. If they’re for one of those brunches that’s going to stretch all afternoon mix up some of our Norwegian POG Cocktails to keep things moving along.
Cheesy Hash Brown and Ham SandwichPrint Pin Recipe
- 1 scoop Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole
- 2 slices ham
- 1 English muffin
- 1 slice cheddar cheese, optional
- In a nonstick pan over medium heat, pour a small amount of oil, swirling it around to coat the pan.
- Take a big scoop of cheesy hash browns and place them in the pan, flattening them out to create a thin layer. Cook the hash browns for 3 to 5 minutes, then flip them over and cook for another 3 to 5 minutes.
- While the cheesy hash browns are cooking, toast the English muffin, and grab a couple of slices of ham.
- Once the hash browns have been flipped, add the ham to the pan, turning it occasionally.
- When the hash browns have been browned on both sides, take them out and place them and the ham on the English muffin. If you feel like you need more cheese, add a slice of your favorite cheese.
- This cheesy hash brown sandwich is a great way to use leftover hash browns and works well for breakfast, lunch, or brunch.