OXO Good Grips Triple Timer
Time three events at once or long events with secondary intervals with the Oxo good grips triple timer. Setting the timer is easy and intuitive with the soft buttons on the number keypad. All three times are 100 hours in duration and each have a specified line on the easy-to-read LCD. Simply press the corresponding button (t1, t2, t3) to set each timer. Each timer has distinctive alarm sounds to differentiate between them. The LCD conveniently converts to clock mode when the timer is not in use. The angled face provides better visibility on countertops and shelves and a nonslip bottom provides stability and surface protection. Batteries are included.
- Three 100-hour digital timers allow you to time three different events at once with distinctive alarm sounds for each timer
- Useful for timing long events with secondary intervals
- Easy-to-read LCD display and soft, comfortable buttons
- Angled face for visibility on countertops and shelves
- Non-slip feet for stability and surface protection
- Reverts to clock mode when not in use
- Two AAA batteries included
- Highly Recommended by Cook’s Illustrated
This post contains affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases.