Sweet Corn with Anaheim PeppersThis sweet corn recipe is packed with brilliant colors and delicious flavors
Sweet corn cooked with Anaheim peppers is easy to make and packed with brilliant colors and great flavor.
This recipe is the type of side dish that can be thrown together on a moments notice and goes especially well with chicken or pork dishes. It’s also a simple way to get people to eat something healthy.
This sweet corn recipe only has a couple of ingredients that are easy to keep on hand.
I generally make this recipe with frozen corn; it’s also delicious with fresh corn taken right off the cob.
A little pat of butter helps to bring out the corn’s natural sweetness, making the corn even more delicious.
Sweet Corn with Anaheim PeppersPrint Pin Recipe
- 2 cups corn
- 1 Anaheim pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter, divided
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a medium saucepan, add a 1/2 tbsp of butter, the diced pepper, and corn. Sauté for a minute or so over medium-high heat, stirring to coat everything with the butter.
- Add in 3/4 cup of water and cook over medium-high heat for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- After the corn has cooked through, add the remaining butter, cumin, and salt and cook over low heat for another couple of minutes.
- The corn should be a bright yellow and tender with a bit of chew to it. Serve hot.
Check these out for more: